SkinCeutical MicroPeels are Just What the Aesthetician Ordered
SkinCeutical Micropeels can benefit any type of skin, and can help you! The Micropeel is excellent for a variety of conditions, including aging skin, environmentally damaged skin, skin with acne and sensitive skin. Among the many benefits of SkinCeutical Micropeels are that they can:
- Reduce sebum production
- Decrease comedones and refine the appearance of pore size
- Improve skin texture and radiance
- Support healthy collagen levels for firmer skin
- Diminish fine lines and wrinkles
- Lighten dark spots
Why does Radiance recommend SkinCeutical Micropeels over any other micropeel? We have been using the Micropeel for 18 years.
Besides brightening and refining the skin, they are epidermal peels which dramatically improves fine lines, wrinkles, pigmentation, texture and acne without any down time. You can even apply makeup directly after the micropeel!
What makes SkinCeutical Micropeels superior to others?
There are three key components to a micropeel, which deeply exfoliate the skin:
1) Dermaplaning: Dermaplaning is a physical exfoliation which removes dead surface skin and fine vellus hair. Susan has 18 years of experience with this technique.
2) AHA: AHA’s are derived from fruit acids and when applied to the skin, they break the cohesions between the cells for an even deeper exfoliation.
3) Co2: The final step is a CO2 cooling ice ball. CO2 calms and cools the skin by reducing redness and inflammation and also prevents blemishes with its antibacterial ways. The CO2 leaves the skin feeling cool and tight.
Contact Radiance today to schedule a skin consultation!