Body Plastic Surgery Conveniently located to serve Pittsburgh and Pennsylvania
Body sculpting encompasses a number of different body contouring techniques used by Dr. Cherup to reshape almost any area of your body. Through body sculpting surgery, you can effectively eliminate excess fat and skin that are unresponsive to diet and exercise.
- After Weight Loss Surgery – Excess skin and localized pockets of persistent fat can stand in the way of making your dream physique a reality after significant weight loss. Fortunately, Dr. Cherup offers post-weight loss plastic surgery in Pittsburgh to remove loose, hanging skin and stubborn fat, so you can finally embody the shapely body contours you’ve worked so hard for.
- CoolSculpting – For patients looking for an alternative to body plastic surgery, Dr. Cherup may recommend CoolSculpting. CoolSculpting is a non-invasive fat removal treatment that can help you achieve a slimmer, more toned physique without the need for surgery. This innovative treatment uses controlled cooling to freeze unwanted fat cells, so they can be naturally and permanently eliminated from the body.
- Labiaplasty – Labiaplasty procedures are performed to provide cosmetic and functional improvements by surgically altering the labia. This procedure can reduce the size of the labia minora, improve symmetry, and alleviate discomfort.
- Liposuction – At Dr. Cherup’s medical practice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, liposuction is a popular body plastic surgery procedure for patients who want to eliminate stubborn fat deposits from specific areas of the body. Dr. Cherup uses advanced liposuction techniques to permanently remove excess fat from problem areas like the abdomen, back, chest, upper arms, buttocks, and thighs.
- Mommy Makeover – A mommy makeover is a customized combination of body plastic surgery procedures designed to help women reclaim their pre-pregnancy physique. This procedure can include a tummy tuck, liposuction, breast augmentation, mastopexy, breast lift surgery, and/or a lower body lift, depending on the patient’s needs and cosmetic goals.
- Tummy Tuck – A tummy tuck is a body plastic surgery procedure that can remove excess skin and fat from the abdomen and repair weakened or separated muscles, so you can enjoy a flatter, firmer midsection. This procedure is often ideal for individuals who have lost a significant amount of weight and/or women who have excess abdominal skin due to pregnancy.
- Mini Tummy Tuck – A mini tummy tuck is a surgical cosmetic procedure that targets the lower abdomen, specifically the area below the belly button. It is designed to remove excess skin and fat to flatten and tighten the lower abdomen.
Unwanted areas of localized fat and unattractive contours are gently corrected through body sculpting surgery with Dr. Cherup.
Book A Consultation
If you’re considering body plastic surgery in Pittsburgh, contact Radiance Plastic Surgery to schedule a consultation today. Dr. Cherup looks forward to helping you achieve the slimmer, more sculpted body contours you desire.